Reactore is a comprehensive software solution for HR in the mining industry.
- Workforce composition metrics based on industry and legislative requirements including ethnicity, gender, job position classification and seniority level of the position
- Extensive and flexible HR activity record and performance management features
- Knowledge management and learning administration. PTOs SOP/SWP and Job Profile requirements
- Extensive training and intervention management to take care of skills development plans, and legislative requirements.
- Configurable organogram featuring hierarchy, key details and letter of appointments
- Legislative reporting & compliance
- Integration with 3rd party applications and Reactore Production, R-Bridge and Asset Management modules
- Mobile and PC friendly with a mobile application developed for employee administration and leave management
Comprehensive Employee and Contractor Management
Maintaining detailed Employee data is a valuable asset for any business. Reactore’s employee information management system is a simple yet effective solution where critical employee historical and demographic data can be securely stored, retrieved and utilised in multiple contexts where required.With a quick-tab navigation system, you can track and access employee information in a single click as opposed to manual data archival or using cumbersome legacy software solutions. Track key employee information including, time and attendance, shift allocation, leave, reporting-to structures, training, performance and much more
A database of potential employee candidates at your fingertips
Easily capture and store demographic data by skills, taxonomy, aptitudes and other characteristics for employee candidates. Interrogate your database and identify the candidates that fit into your required demographic criteria, skills and qualifications, and filter based on the best assessment scores using built in psychometric, literacy, numeracy, spatial awareness testing standards or your user-defined technical evaluations.
Identify and qualify the right candidates
Clearly define employee designations for legislative, recruitment and performance management purposes. The Job Profile feature is a highly configurable means to manage job roles in an organisation. Search for a job profile including job title, documents associated with job profile, a list of employees under a single job profile, job profiles marked for employment equity or legislative requirements and beyond.
Align your user defined job titles with industry specific standards and conventions. Facilitate seamless reporting outputs for multiple legal requirements while still maintaining your job title naming preferences where required.
Simplified administration of internal and external recruitment process
The efficient workflows and tracking processes in Reactore help create the job posting for positions required and search for job postings based on posting number reference, status and job profile.
The Reactore software mining solution streamlines your hiring process by creating job postings; describe the competencies, qualifications and responsibilities of the position and associated documents related to each job posting to attract the highest quality candidates.
Calculate total workforce based on various parameters like ethnicity, nationality, employment type, competencies and skills, quickly and accurately.
Training and Interventions
On time and in time interventions
- Create your intervention framework and assign the required business rules and configurations against them. Track and monitor progress towards reaching skills development targets using built-in dashboard charts across a timeline period.
- Catalog, schedule, manage and track all types of intervention activities including name, category, validity, lead time before expiry, etc. Track the resolution of pending interventions with performance management KPI’s and powerful visual representations.
- Historical audit trail of skills, interventions and training data for each employee including cost based reporting. Manage each training session, certification and skills development program with an easy to use, yet powerful management feature.
- Ensure diligent and consistent enforcement of mine safety policies; take affirmative steps to ensure implementation of regulations on health and safety training programs and to document such enforcement and disciplines
- Get early warning notifications of impending license and intervention validity expiration to ensure 100% compliance.
Enjoy the benefits of powerful, rules driven, highly customisable set of features to dilute the complexity and administrative overhead of dealing with employee leave management. Deliver projects in time, avoid legal hassles, and ensure a work-life balance of your staff and job satisfaction with Reactore’s leave management feature.
- Built-in adjustable rules and configurations based on legislative requirements that can be adjusted according to company policy
- Support for multiple systems and configurations
- Scalable – Scope to add additional leave types as required
- Custom leave profile that is flexible enough to be aligned with any organisational structure irrespective of its complexity
- Leave application transaction management with approval workflow to streamline the process. Applications can be made by an employee or by a direct supervisor
- Access to leave transaction history for each employee allowing management to make informed decisions
- User definable rules engine for granting and application of leave transactions that can be aligned with legislative requirements and/or company policy