Identify obstructions, ensure a safe mine culture
- Evaluate threats according to pertinent, “real-world” criteria
- Allow operators to make informed decisions when dealing with proximity hazards
- Reduce the scope for human error
- Ensure personnel safety
Foresee a risk, optimise mine expenses and increase profits
- Carry your risk aversion methodology to a new level
- Gain vital information about your assets and potential hazards
- Make your operations efficient and safer
- Save time, save money
Intelligent threat evaluation through Operator Assist Device
- Onboard smart controller device, processing data from various proximity detection sensors
- Get 360-degree detection radius of up to 200 meters
- Get instant alert on over speeding, harsh acceleration and harsh braking
- Audio and visual alerts allow the operator to have complete supervision of the threats
Wearable, Portable Personnel Safety Device
- Leverage the power of detecting proximity threats to personnel (pedestrian) at mine
- Avoid threats via audio, visual and tactile notifications
- Detect threats when they approach within 30 meters
- PSD alerts the vehicle operator about the presence of personnel even if the operator can’t see them.
Low power consumption unit with independent rechargeable backup battery, providing 45 minutes backup with alerts sent to the server when the device is disconnected from vehicle’s power source.
Thick industrial grade enclosure for impact, vibration and shock absorption with heat sink fins for protection. Power cable attached with a secure rounded 6 pin jack to ensure no loose contact occurs during contact
QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION
Minimal cabling required for standard installations.
Built in GSM holder to protect the device from unauthorised removal of SIM.
Other than utilising RFID and GSM/GPRS the OAD comes with a built in Wi-Fi modem to connect to access points with minimal setup.
VIBRATION, DUST & HEAT RESISTANT
Designed to resist from vibration, dust and heat produced by the fleet while running.