Detect and avoid vehicles and personnel
- View imminent threats and take guided, evasive action.
- Make informed decisions with timely, accurate proximity alerts.
- Ensure the ongoing health and safety of people and equipment.
- Mitigate risk with proximity detection of personnel and vehicles.
- Foster a zero harm culture
- Reduce downtime and increase productivity
‘Operator Assist’ for intelligent threat evaluation
- An on-board, ‘smart’ controller device rapidly processes proximity detection data and notifies the operator of all impending collision threats.
- R-Bridge provides a 360-degree detection of threats of up to 200 meters away.
- Receive Operator and Control room real-time alerts for speeding, harsh braking, acceleration and veering off planned route.
- Clear audio and visual alerts provide timely notification to the operator for the taking of preventative action.
Portable, Personnel Safety Device
- Portable device worn by Personnel for proximity alerts.
- Avoid threats with audio, visual and tactile (vibration) alerts.
- Detect threats within a 30-meter radius.
- Personnel safety device alerts both the person and the vehicle operator of proximity threat.
Low power consumption unit with independent rechargeable backup battery, providing 45 minutes backup with alerts sent to the server when the device is disconnected from vehicle’s power source.
Thick industrial grade enclosure for impact, vibration and shock absorption with heat sink fins for protection. Power cable attached with a secure rounded 6 pin jack to ensure no loose contact occurs during contact
QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION
Minimal cabling required for standard installations.
Built in GSM holder to protect the device from unauthorised removal of SIM.
Other than utilising RFID and GSM/GPRS the OAD comes with a built in Wi-Fi modem to connect to access points with minimal setup.
VIBRATION, DUST & HEAT RESISTANT
Designed to resist from vibration, dust and heat produced by the fleet while running.